Saturday, July 11, 2009

First post what else can it be but Manchester United

You know guys really i cud have talked about so many other things but right now Manchester United it is running through my veins and to say the truth it has become more of a religion to me. The first ever football match i saw was the 1999 champions league final and ever since i have been awed by the way they play never have i seen ne thing so amazing in my life. "Manchester United" may be one day i'll get my self a tattoo saying that................... I wish that they win everything this season n shut every moron(scousers) up who ever said that United was only about CR7............... cos a single guy is never above the club. United has been winning for the past 100 years and it will keep winning for the infinte time still to come........................... United for ever........................ Glory Glory Man United.............................. I <3 United for all Mafia Wars fans :P

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of "writing shit" my friend...
    and as a fellow mancunian, i couldnt be happier that u chose this topic for ur first post...
    all the best.. keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete